5:29 PM Friday, March 25, 2011
here's my results..
it's time to report my SPM results :)
not very good but it's better thn i thought.

BM: C
BI: B+
BC: A-
PM: B+
SJ: C
MT: A-
SN: A+
MM: A+
PA: A
EA: A-

total: 6As, 2B, 2C

yeaps! this is my result..
i got C for my bahasa and sejarah~ FML :0
but that's ok for me bcuz that's wad i expected..
the unexpected one was moral! D:
i reli cant believe that i cant get an A for my moral..
memorize the nilai-nilai for 5 years and i got a B+ -.- wth?
but fine~ i ald accept the truth and now..
im trying to apply for scholarship and maybe..
just maybe i can study in the same college with babe hwa? :)
MMU is our 1st choice and we plan to stay in the hostel if we reli study thr..
hope that everythg will go smoothly bah~
im looking forward to my COLLEGE LIFE :D !

Labels:


i t ' s
c r e a m y ♥



bio tag link misc


this is ME