2:01 PM Wednesday, April 13, 2011
NS second batch is out D:
dang dang~ here comes a GREAT news :D i kena NS second batch! ouch.. :'( i just feel so excited to start my studies in june and now i got this stupid NS thg to mix up my whole plan.. the date showing to go in the camp is 15th of may, but im planing to go for MMU's june intake~ big crash la, NS three months ler D: now im thinking to go in for 1 month and come out with the excuse--i wanna study :O but if this doesnt work, i need to find another way to skip the whole camp! i dun wanna delay my intake D: cry~ i wanna start my college life.. what if i tell them i have skin allergic and extremely underweight? >< any idea to skip NS, let me know ;D
*btw.. do u thk i still look like this after NS? * laughs x)

Labels:


i t ' s
c r e a m y ♥



bio tag link misc


this is ME