10:57 PM Sunday, April 17, 2011
award ceremony :)

i look lady rite? ;D



17/4/2011
SG LONG CLUB
she . lai . deng :)

hey.. im here to update my blog le x)
yeap! i went to ikhlas jaya's award ceremony today.
and i wore my very 1st dress!
i love it much because it's nice and it's chosen by my babe hwa
after i finish dressing up myself..
i wait wen shi to fetch me..
wait wait xia, i feel weird cuz wen shi said she'll come at 11am.
i look at the clock, and it's 11.20am!
omg~ im thking that she might forgot about me.
i called her up, call her phone, call her house...
tuut tuuut~~
no one answer D:
after few mins, someone called back~ and the one was her mom, she said :
" oh, wen shi went thr ald :) "
oh gosh~! she reli forgot to fetch me.. T^T
thn i forced to ask my bro to fetch me (actually he's not reli willing)
after i reach thr, i meet momo san :D
i asked him to brg me in cuz i dun hav a ticket.
whn i step in the hall.. i saw hong ze on the stage!
wow~! im shock whn i saw him thr bcuz he's not having tuition de.
i walk near him and saw others friends around :D
feel so happy cuz i tot i'll be alone without ahBU.
hong ze was invited to perform thr and of course
his performance is always SINGING <3
everyone knows he can sing well rite? ;D
the ceremony starts and we start to eat~
in between that, thr's some great performance..
thr's lucky draw, hiphop dance, violin, best student award.
after the ceremony, i called my dad and ask him to fetch me up,
but thn, my dad said that he's not around..
gahh~ i always need to beg others to fetch me up ):
whn i was thking hu can fetch me,
momo san passed by me x)
thn i just open my mouth n ask..
of course~ im not being rejected this time :D
he said he can fetch me home!
weeehee~ thank you so much ya..


i saw some of my primary friends got a reli good results in SPM,
and i feel happy for them but at the same time..
i feel so guilty also D:
bcuz some of them are not as good as me last time,
but now, they can get a much much better results thn me!!!
hmm.. perhaps i reli need to put more effort on my studies..
im not stupid but lazy, i always know that but i nvr chg my attitude..
so shame rite? being a lazy girl is so shameful..
OOI SUNG YING
DUN BE SO LAZY LIAO HAR!



Labels:


i t ' s
c r e a m y ♥



bio tag link misc


this is ME