11:35 AM Saturday, May 7, 2011
hi peeps :3 im back here agn.
honestly, im quite upset last few weeks but now..
i just feel great :D !
i love my job, i love my boy, i love my friends and
I MY LIFE !!



it's true.
happy or sad..
its just depends how u take it :)
the past me. i think everything negatively..
even a small thing, it just seems like the sky is fallin on me~
but now. i just took it like nthg.
not that i dun care or i dun mind..
but its just reli nothing o.o
change ur mind and thoughts.
u'll find out everything has a good side~
i mean.. its reli GREAT :D
u can feel the world is actually better than u thought.
i've been doubting my boy for years
but now, i will never doubt on him.
u know rite?
doubting ur love one is reli hurting.
u hurt urself and u hurt him too.
so why not u just choose to trust him instead of doubting him?
sometimes i'll think, what IF what i doubt about it's real?
yeah.. sometimes i really think like that.
but so what??
if he reli did smthg wrong and what u doubt about is correct,
thn just let it be.. (:
just like my babe said..
" u'd done everything as a gf. so, just let it be :) "
dont be so stubborn on smthg that will make u unhappy.
try to let go and do whatever that will make u happier.
this is how i save myself from tears~
try ur best to get all ur happiness!
life is short, dun waste it by hiding urself at the corner.
drawing circle at the cold bloody emo corner
isn't a good way to release ur feeling~
all u need to do is just change ur way of thinking.
look at the bright side and u'll find ur own world :P



Labels:


i t ' s
c r e a m y ♥



bio tag link misc


this is ME